In this tour we will start with visiting the capital,Tehran, which is the most populated city in Iran. After sightseeing Tehran we will head to Kashan. Then we will depart to Iran’s first city registered in UNESCO, the astonishing city of bricks and wind-catchers, Yazd. After visiting Yazd we will visit Shiraz, the elegant capital of Achaemenid empire. Our next destination will be Isfahan,the capital of Safavid Dynasty . After Isfahan we’ll comeback to Tehran.
day 1: Arrival- Ancient Iran museum- Golestan Palace- rest at hotel
day 2: Head to Kashan- visiting Fin Garden, Khaneye Boroujerdiha, Khaneye Tabatabayiha- Rest at hotel
day 3: departure to Meybod- visiting Chak Chak fire temple, Meybod city, Narin Castle- head to Yazd- rest at hotel
day 4: Visiting Fahadan old quarter, Jame’e Mosque, Dakhme- rest at hotel
day 5: Amir Chakhmagh square- Water Museum,Dolatabad garden- Atashkade- rest at hotel
day 6: departure to Shiraz- visiting Eram garden, Hafiz and Sa’adi tomb, Vakil Complex – rest at hotel
day 7: visiting Khaje Nasirolmolk Mosque (Pink mosque)- Persepolis- head to Isfahan- rest at hotel
day 8: Visiting Naghsh-e Jahan complex- Vank church- rest at hotel
day 9: visiting Siosepol and Khajoo bridges, Hasht Behesht- rest at hotel
day 10: come back to Tehran (Airport)- (rest at airport hotel)- fly back home
Price: Start from 950 EUR per person
- Accommodation in 3 star traditional hotels with breakfast
- Transportation with private car/ Van
- Experienced English/ French/ German/ Italian/ Russian speaking tour guides from start to end.
- Entrance fees
- lunch and dinner
- This tour can be modified according to your interests.
- The transportation vehicles for this tour can be changed into plane, train and VIP bus.
- The minimum to organize this tour is 2 persons.