In Iran Train Tour we will start with visiting the capital,Tehran, which is the most populated city in Iran. After sightseeing Tehran we will head to Iran’s first city registered in UNESCO, the astonishing city of bricks and wind-catchers, Yazd. After visiting Yazd we will visit Shiraz, the elegant capital of Achaemenid empire. Our next destination will be Isfahan,the capital of Safavid Dynasty . After Isfahan we’ll head to Kashan and then we’ll comeback to Tehran.
Day 1: Arrival- Ancient Iran museum- Golestan Palace- rest at hotel
Day 2: Head to Kashan- visiting Fin Garden, Borujerdi House- Rest at hotel
Day 3: Departure to Meybod- visiting Chak Chak fire temple, Narin Castle- head to Yazd- rest at hotel
Day 4: Visiting Yazd old quarter, Jame Mosque, Tower of Silence- rest at hotel
Day 5: Visiting Amir Chakhmaq square, Dolatabad garden, Zoroastrian Fire Temple- rest at hotel
Day 6: Departure to Shiraz- visiting Hafiz tomb, Saadi tomb, Vakil Complex – rest at hotel
Day 7: visiting Khaje Nasirolmolk Mosque (Pink mosque)- Persepolis- head to Isfahan- rest at hotel
Day 8: Visiting Naghsh-e Jahan complex- Vank church- rest at hotel
Day 9: Visiting Siosepol and Khajoo bridges, Chelsotoon Palace- rest at hotel
Day 10: Come back to Tehran (Airport)- (rest at airport hotel)- fly back home
Price: 750 EUR per person
- Accommodation in 3/4 star traditional hotels with breakfast
- Transportation and transfers
- Experienced English/ French/ German/ Italian/ Russian speaking local guides in each city.
- Entrance fees
- lunch and dinner
- This tour can be modified according to your interests.
- The inter-cities transportation is by train and transfers are by car or Van.
- The minimum to organize this tour is 2 persons.